Sunday, October 12, 2008

Gimme Your Stuff

Hi! I came across Gimme Your Stuff, which I think is just an amazing idea. I've always loved learning about other countries and cultures and I think that this is a great way to do it! 

I live in Manila, in the capital of the Philippines. I love shopping and though I'm not very artsy, I do like making certain things. So here are all the things I can offer:

-back issues or current issues of magazines from the Philippines(all in english, I think magazines are a great way to learn about my culture since they include sports, entertainment, current evens, fashion, etc)
-any souvenirs from the Philippines
-friendship bracelets that I make
-collages that I make
-local shampoo, soap, lotion, toothpaste, etc.
-clothes(tank tops, t-shirts, shorts, skirts etc. just ask me!)
-mix cd's of local bands/artists(all in english)
-local candies or snacks
-notebooks, notepads, stationary
-ID/cell phone straps
-flip flops
-accesories/jewelry(necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets, etc. ask me!)
-artwork i make with photoshop
-keychains
-cute watches
-scrapbooking stuff
-pouches
-powdered drinks
-canned food
-nail polish(let me know the color)
-pins
-buttons, beads, ribbon, string, yarn
-magnets
-stickers
-postcards
-toys; stuffed or not ;p
-caps/hats
-craft/food magazines
-socks
-candles
-any trinket you may want
-photographs
-letter from me!


Ok so most of the things I'd love the most are clothes and accessories/jewelry , as well as things related to your culture/country. But here's a list of all the things I'd like to receive:

*t-shirts/tops size Small 

*anything related to horses or unicorns

*bracelets/bangles

*rings

*i really love necklaces like those that you find in forever 21/h&m; or just necklaces in general! i can never have enough :)

*bags

*different kinds of paper of all colors and textures

*size 6 1/2 shoes/flats and flip flops

*collages

*make up! eye shadow(any color), eye liner, and mascara!

*magazines(not Cosmogirl or Seventeen coz I have subscriptions for those:) )

*nail polish: blues, purples, pinks, silvers, reds..glittery or non-glittery, any is fine :)

*anything cherry-flavored/scented

*ATC's

*anything that you craft

*any of your artwork

*letters!

*belts(i have a small waist)

*cute notebooks for school

*scented body lotions or sprays(i love those that come in pink bottles since they usually have the scents that i like)

*body shimmer powder

*celebrity/Hollywood-inspired things

*anything One Tree Hill(not the dvd's though coz I have them :) )

*anything Jesse McCartney, Channing Tatum, or James Lafferty ;p

*i LOVE reality TV shows 

*cheese

*white pasta sauces

*sports jerseys! (any sport, baseball, football, soccer, rugby, etc.)

*anything from your country! souvenirs, magazines, photographs, food, newspapers, ANYTHING!


I can't wait to get swapping, so please comment, and include your e-mail address so I can get back to you :)


2 comments:

me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

hey there, i saw ur comment on my page...

u wanna swap?

im michelle from malaysia~

V and S (zuckerfrei). said...

Hi Ina *-*
Sorry for my delay...I'm a disaster -.-''

Are you still interested to swap with me?


I wait an answer :) :)


I will be happy to swap with you!!

sorry for my horrible english :(

^-^

my mail: clorofillas@hotmail.it